Monday, July 18, 2011

Cover for my first release with SCP!!!

This is my first cover for my short story that I will be releasing with SecretCravingsPublising.com
The release date (as of now) looks to be in October, just in time for the start of hockey season!!
It's a rather steamy little piece about a hockey player and his on again off again girlfriend.

Just wanted to share this with you guys as I'm so excited I could squeal every time I look at it.
I have another short that looks to be released in November and my first novel is set for tentative release in January of 2012!!

Here is the cover  Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. where can i find your short stories and novels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worth the Wait will be out in October
    Don't You Wanna Stay will be released in November.
    And the novel will come out in January 2012!
    I will post release dates as I learn of them.

    ReplyDelete