Thursday, July 21, 2011

Man it is HOT!

I am currently sitting here in my house where it is a lovely 86 degrees at 10:30 pm at night. The heat index has been in the very dangerous category for several days.
It's insane to be in a house with central air and have it this warm. But I know there are a lot more people that have no air conditioning so I have no real reason to complain.

So I have been listening to the most awesome MTV Unplugged that I have heard in well.. years to be honest.
30 Seconds to Mars is one of my favorite bands and their unplugged was amazing!!
This isn't the live video, you can find that HERE but just listen to his voice, it's beautiful.

We are heading to FandomFest in Louisville tomorrow. Going to be going to and listening to some great panels by some awesome writers. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment