Monday, July 18, 2011

WELCOME!!

Hey and thanks for stopping by my blog. Since this is my first Blogger post I'm going to be quick and brief.

I'm going to post all kinds of cool things here, such as story excerpts, novel excerpts as well as my Hockey Hunk of the week, book or movie of the week (which might come from the hubby's recommendations since I don't get  to read as much as I might want to) and whatever else comes to mind.

So feel free to comment, throw ideas around or just say Hi!

Here's looking forward to lots more posts in the upcoming months!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love blogger, and use it myself. This will make it easy to keep up with you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogger. If I can remember when I get home from work tonight, I'll add you to the blog list on my blog, http://CarolPre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete