Monday, March 18, 2013

So yeah, I haven't posted in over two weeks and I guess I need to say a big  OOPS!!!!

I have a bad habit of forgetting to update the blog with everything that is going on in my real life. I am happy to report that now things are starting to fall into a nice pattern, get into a sort of schedule and I plan on doing the same!!
If you've read my bio, you are privy to the fact that I have 5 kiddos. Of those five, four of them still live at home with me. My oldest of those living with me Son #2, well he got himself in a bit of trouble and is now expecting a baby in September. Yup, I'm gonna be a granny..crazy to think huh? The story gets even MORE interesting with the fact that his baby momma (as we will refer to her) already has a 7 month old son (with another guy). Yeppers. We all make mistakes and baby momma hasn't had the greatest life. I know this. So baby momma and the wee man (as we shall refer to the 7 month old) are now living with us as well. Did I mention that baby momma is having complications and cannot do much of anything, including lifting the wee man because he's a moose, 23 lbs at 7 months old. So that leaves most of the baby care to me, the dear hubby and my girls and son.
.
Have I mentioned that I don't remember infants being so tiring?! My youngest daughter is 12.. a good oh eleven years since I've had to deal with night feeds, baby food, bibs, sleepers and all the things that little babies entail. Maybe this is my "Hey you're gonna be a granny get ready" time but I sure do miss my full nights of sleep!
I have to give a shout out to my 3 daughters who are 15- the Fan girl,13- The Weird one and 12- The Artist (as they shall now be called). They are awesome with the baby and take him in the afternoons so hubby and I get a break and I can maybe get dinner done, dishes washed and possibly maybe some writing done! I am not sure I would have any tiny shred of sanity left if it wasn't for them.
So now you can understand where I've been for the past couple weeks.
Now onto the new and improved good stuff!!!
( Jeremy Renner is so cute but I digress...)
Confederate Moon is now out, available and you can purchase it on Amazon.com. BarnesNoble.com, Secret Cravings Publishings website as well as Bookstrand and All Romance Ebooks.
I started on the actual writing of the follow up to Confederate Moon. I've written close to 2000 words so far but considering I spent a good portion of yesterday in the ER with baby momma and out to dinner with the roomies celebrating a birthday, I'm pretty pleased.
I plan on revealing the title to the next book in the next couple of days  as well as a guest blog from the very cool and ever so awesome Vicki Locey  so stay tuned and

1 comment:

  1. My God...sounds like my life....lol...

    Just FYI...Moving in Baby Mama and her rugrat in our case was the worse thing we ever did...caused a ton of problems with our other kids because all attention was directed to THAT situation... just sharing what I learned...

    I wish you the best and feel free to contact me if you need to vent or anything else...I think we kind of live parallel lives...Hee Hee...Sorry!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete