Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Blog and fun things

Hey kiddies!!

I have a new blogsite as well as this one. Going to figure out how to link the two together at some point but for right now both will be up..

You can also find me  at kayellemcclive.blogspot.com

Same awesome blog, even cooler name!!! (doncha think?)

So today was one of those days that I kind of wished I had stayed in bed.
I was treated horribly by my assistant district manager in front of customers and fellow employees, had an argument with my hubby and dealing with low fundage (cash.)
Stress levels are high right now with doing major rewrites on Confederate Moon, dealing with school starting soon for the kiddos and the hubby and above all that dealing with work.

Today is a Calgon day..if I had some I might consider it.
Bed calls soon. Stay well folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment