Friday, September 2, 2011

Updates

So been a few since I posted here. My apologies for that. Between starting a new school semester, and the finger healing, it's been rather insane.

First of all just so you know my free read from Secret Cravings Publishing is located HERE!!!

Would love to hear everyone's feedback on this so far. Heck I'd love to hear from any of you guys so if you have questions, comments or what to know something please feel free to ask away.

 Pretty soon I'm going to be giving away some free swag that I have ordered from each of my two upcoming short stories and the free read so make sure to stay tuned for that.

Check out the blurb for my first release coming in October HERE !!!

Other than that all is well and good for right now. I have a few new WIP (works in progress) as well as looking forward to the release of Confederate Moon in January. There are lots of things upcoming here in the winter so make sure to stop in from time to time!

Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment